2019 Ranger Raptor Design Discussion - Page 2 - 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 12:59 PM

I really like what I'm seeing with this Ranger Raptor aftermarket kit that was shown off in Thailand. Obviously this was done on the T6 platform, but I don't imagine kits being much different for the NA model.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 02:59 PM

^^ That truck does look awesome. Lots of Google images of Wildtraks like that. I definitely wouldn't put the Raptor sticker on a non-Raptor, but everything else looks good.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 02:37 PM

I can't wait for these to start showing up at the next SEMA show because I always liked what American tuning companies do compared to others around the world. The F150 Raptor Pre-Runner was a great example.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNRaptor View Post
^^ That truck does look awesome. Lots of Google images of Wildtraks like that. I definitely wouldn't put the Raptor sticker on a non-Raptor, but everything else looks good.
With the new Ford grille and all those decals, it would be pretty easy to pass it off as a Raptor. I don't really know what the point of looking the part is, if it can't deliver on performance. At least it doesn't have the claw marks which have been done to death on these models.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
With the new Ford grille and all those decals, it would be pretty easy to pass it off as a Raptor. I don't really know what the point of looking the part is, if it can't deliver on performance. At least it doesn't have the claw marks which have been done to death on these models.
I'd put that Ford grill on a non-Raptor; it does look sharp. I wouldn't put a grill that said RAPTOR on one though.

I love that bumper with the clevises!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page