Dangerously braking / locking up for no reason | MY19 Ranger Raptor 2.0L 10 SPD Auto - 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 11:32 PM Thread Starter

Dangerously braking / locking up for no reason | MY19 Ranger Raptor 2.0L 10 SPD Auto

Hi. Last Wednesday for the 6th time my Ranger Raptor has locked up while I was driving at 80km/hr.

I got whiplash and recovered fairly well over the last few days. I was speaking to a friend at the time on speaker who heard the brakes squeal and I have a video recording from the exact time of the event.

I've had my mechanics look into it a few times but they can't figure it out. They asked me to record it and I now have. Unfortunately I can't attach a video here so have included two screen shots.

Has anyone else come across this or know why it happens? Obviously it's very dangerous and I deem it unsafe for the mechanic to test drive.

Please reply with any information you may have. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 1.31.24 pm.png (116.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 1.31.11 pm.png (144.2 KB, 0 views)
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-25-2020, 03:58 AM

No, could it be something to do with the camera activating the auto braking system (AEB)?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page